LIVESTREAM - Teeny, Tiny Akoya Keshi Pearls!

CortezPearls

PG Forum Admin
In yet another very interesting Livestream event hosted by Hisano, we will now get to see these teeny tiny beauties: Akoya Keshi!
This should be fun and educational!

Akoya Keshi Livestream with Hisano

Click HERE to watch on Facebook and HERE for YouTube!

A video of the Livestream is available on YouTube...right HERE:
And on Facebook from HERE.

I just blew my pearl budget on big colorful pearls, and now you show me adorable teeny tiny white pearls. ARRRRGGGG! I need to win the lottery.

I'm going to be at a conference for the SoC live stream. I don't want to miss it, but I won't have internet access.

I think you chose well, @BWeaves. Your pearls are beautiful!

That keshi pearl net was something else, though. Having just seen Dune 2 in theaters, it looked like something out of the Bene Gesserit wardrobe. Imagine rocking up to the Costco dripping in pearls like, "Bless the Maker and his (bulk) water, I'm here to begin the Shortening of the Way to the rotisserie chicken, thx"
Bene Gesserit.png

I think you chose well, @BWeaves. Your pearls are beautiful!

That keshi pearl net was something else, though. Having just seen Dune 2 in theaters, it looked like something out of the Bene Gesserit wardrobe. Imagine rocking up to the Costco dripping in pearls like, "Bless the Maker and his (bulk) water, I'm here to begin the Shortening of the Way to the rotisserie chicken, thx"
View attachment 468394
I watched Dune 2 this week. Loved it. Been a fan of the books since I was a teenager.
I also kind of imagined the same thing, but with the "tattoos" on Lady Jessica's face with the Scientific names of pearl producing species: Pinctada margaritifera, Hyriopsis cummingi, Pteria sterna, etc.

I was lurking for parts of it, as I often do. It's around my evening reading and bed time so I am on and off. Impossible not to have sweet dreams when the last thing you see before you turn off is pearls :)

Back