how much are they worth?

soko

I bought them in China. I think they are south sea pearl with diamond. Seller told me they are real diamond. But I was not sure. Anyway I bought the pendant first. Because I really really like it. After a week of hesitation, I went back and bought matching pair of earrings.
Then I took them to the chinese appraiser and they said it's real diamond.But I didn't ask them to check the pearls.

i just want to know in your opinion are they look real ss pearl?and how much do you think they are worth?

i am hoping that i did good bargain . hehe.

Attachments

• Turquoise and hill tribe silver
    Turquoise and hill tribe silver
    55.9 KB · Views: 34
Welcome Soko,

It's a lovely set. I like the swirl design and that there is a left-right design to the earrings, a sign of quality. Pearls appear to be very round, about 12mm, and have a satiny luster which would fit the description of SS pearls.

To set an actual value from a photo is impossible, and in this case seeing the pearls in person to evaluate them plus knowing the carat weight and quality of the diamonds will make a difference also. What metal are they set in, platinum? White gold? Sterling silver?

I hope you wear them alot and receive lots of compliments! Then they will be worth whatever you paid!

Back