guess what i just did...

I'm full of admiration!
Hope the pearls get 'lighter' and more comfortable for you as you get used to them.

I'm full of admiration!
Hope the pearls get 'lighter' and more comfortable for you as you get used to them.

i've noticed that it depends on the day, yesterday i couldn't stand them for long.... the day before i could wear them quite a while

Good job! It's addicting because it is so satisfying, isn't it? My Tahitian 18" is heavy when I wear it alone, but when I double it to another strand and wear it as a rope, it doesn't bother me. I wonder if it is because I am constantly looking at them and holding them because I'm admiring them? I don't know but wearing ropes is much easier for me even it it doubles the weight of the necklace.

Good job! It's addicting because it is so satisfying, isn't it? My Tahitian 18" is heavy when I wear it alone, but when I double it to another strand and wear it as a rope, it doesn't bother me. I wonder if it is because I am constantly looking at them and holding them because I'm admiring them? I don't know but wearing ropes is much easier for me even it it doubles the weight of the necklace.

i got more freshies coming.....so i'll see- i'll try it as a rope
(and i am going to knot some for my beloved dr....)

Looking forward to seeing your knotted freshies, Vi. Now you got the hang of it. I'm addicted now addicted to wire wrapping pearls.

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing your knotted freshies, Vi. Now you got the hang of it. I'm nnaddictedow addicted to wire wrapping pearls.
wire wrapping is next....i've done some on glass beads here an there....
we'll see how it goes
i want to keep knotting up pearls..... i find it as soothing as knitting!

Lol Vi, I want to go back to beading again but I'm hooked on knotting pearls! ;)

Back