Geniune Natural Seed Pearls of Saltwater origin

Hi
I would like to tell you that we dont have any option for online payment or something if you have noticed on our website.
Pearl Royale Auction House is just to view the Pearls and its details and not for buying online.
In India most people belive in seeing the goods personally before buying so is our website is where you can see the snap of each and every pearl clearly with its size,lustre,orient,shape,color including the well recognised laboratory certificate with the price details.
If any peson like the particular item from our site they offer on it, which comes to us directly through mail then we get in contact with that person through mail, after we get bonded with them and if the person is serious about the buying we provide our contact details where they give us a call or visit our office for further buying process takes place.

So you are really in business for people who can get there physically and not as an online seller? Thanks for the clarification.

I am learning to adjust my expectations when natural pearl sellers come on here. The internet culture for selling cultured pearls is much more familiar and is the standard expected for all pearl sellers, until one learns that many natural pearl people do not use the internet the same way.

So you are really in business for people who can get there physically and not as an online seller? Thanks for the clarification.

I am learning to adjust my expectations when natural pearl sellers come on here. The internet culture for selling cultured pearls is much more familiar and is the standard expected for all pearl sellers, until one learns that many natural pearl people do not use the internet the same way.

Basically in India if you see that many women understand the Pearls than diamonds or any other gem stones. Although India is a poor country compared to European countries or America but knowledge about the pearls is highest in India. Out of 100 women 5 women can separate shell pearls (imitation pearls) and cultured pearls very easily without any Gemological Degree.
Even today a lady having million $ natural pearl necklace in her cupboard may not have her personal email-id. Even she may not have insurance for her necklace also .This is the way our India is Incredible and this unpredictable economy is the basic strength of the Indian economy

Back