Geniune Natural Seed Pearls of Saltwater origin

vinita pearl royale

Community member
I am attaching photos of the Seed Pearl with this post.

Attachments

• A Quality.jpg
    A Quality.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Select Quality.jpg
    Select Quality.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes we do have 3mm sized seed pearls but i m so sorry because, i forgot to mention that the seed pearls i have are undrilled.

OH. I just remembered you are an auction site that handles gems and pearls. How does that work? The pearls are not yours to sell, but to auction? or both?

Apropos of this post on tiny seed pearls, I tracked down some in HK - half pearls for repairing Victorian type jewellery - from 1mm to 3mm. I hold my breath when near them - one sneeze and I have lost the lot!

OH. I just remembered you are an auction site that handles gems and pearls. How does that work? The pearls are not yours to sell, but to auction? or both?

We appraise the Pearls of our suppliers and then we keep on our Auction site. This is an online Auction site and sometimes we do physical auction. Here we charge 4% commision to the buyers and 4% commision from the suppliers plus the taxes extra. We dont keep the Pearls with us we seal them and give it back to the suppliers.

Apropos of this post on tiny seed pearls, I tracked down some in HK - half pearls for repairing Victorian type jewellery - from 1mm to 3mm. I hold my breath when near them - one sneeze and I have lost the lot!

OH... you repair Victorian type jewellery and thats sad you lost your lot but still if you require any Seed Pearls from 1.50mm to 3mm you can revert me back.

No. I do not repair the jewellery. Many jewellers in GB do these repairs and I supply the pearls they need to do these repairs and replacements.

While I tend to be more lenient about selling stuff when it is natural pearls, I feel this thread is very blatant and hope you do not continue to think that saying you have stuff for sale is cool. You can show us photos of what you have without advertising directly.

Besides, we have no idea about such things as your return policy or anything else. I propose that you have made your statement, now drop the sales talk and tell us who you really are. Do you have a webpage? That auction page is very confusing. None of the links to your blog or the terms and conditions work. Altogether your auctions do not inspire confidence in me at all.

You are a completely unknown entity who just came on here to sell your tiny pearls. I am not at all clear what you auction thing is or what you are doing. It feels like it could become a tarbaby for us to let you continue to advertise here.

Let it be known that anyone who interacts with these people do so at their own risk. I have no confidence whatsoever about dealing with them
I apologise for letting this thread go so far .I have not been one bit happy with any of the answers and that website is practically rubbish, except for the prices. And terms and conditions are unknown. .... I just do not think this is a suitable way for anyone to do business if you wish to inspire confidence.

I would like to remove the links, so someone had better convince me why I should bring them back.

OH... you repair Victorian type jewellery and thats sad you lost your lot but still if you require any Seed Pearls from 1.50mm to 3mm you can revert me back.
I think we have a bit of a colloquial problem. Wendy did not lose her lot. She was making a joke that one sneeze and they would blow away, because they are so tiny.

Well said Caitlin and 2nd that.-
Spammers and schemers should find another forum to soil

While I tend to be more lenient about selling stuff when it is natural pearls, I feel this thread is very blatant and hope you do not continue to think that saying you have stuff for sale is cool. You can show us photos of what you have without advertising directly.

Besides, we have no idea about such things as your return policy or anything else. I propose that you have made your statement, now drop the sales talk and tell us who you really are. Do you have a webpage? That auction page is very confusing. None of the links to your blog or the terms and conditions work. Altogether your auctions do not inspire confidence in me at all.

You are a completely unknown entity who just came on here to sell your tiny pearls. I am not at all clear what you auction thing is or what you are doing. It feels like it could become a tarbaby for us to let you continue to advertise here.

Let it be known that anyone who interacts with these people do so at their own risk. I have no confidence whatsoever about dealing with them
I apologise for letting this thread go so far .I have not been one bit happy with any of the answers and that website is practically rubbish, except for the prices. And terms and conditions are unknown. .... I just do not think this is a suitable way for anyone to do business if you wish to inspire confidence.

I would like to remove the links, so someone had better convince me why I should bring them back.

A veritable faux pas of Oscar Wilde proportions indeed but did make me chuckle :cool:

I think we have a bit of a colloquial problem. Wendy did not lose her lot. She was making a joke that one sneeze and they would blow away, because they are so tiny.

Sometimes it is hard to remember to cut people slack when you don't at first realize that their English is not that great, but I thought it was a good chuckle as well.

Thanks for the chuckle Vinita, and we are open to you proving you are not some kind of scam operation......

Hi Madam,
Regarding your comment on us ,we are a well established company dealing into Natural pearls and all other types of pearls in India. We sell all the Natural pearls with its certificate of recognized laboratories only.
Normal routine in India is that if you select any pearl from the website for buying then you can come to our office and see the pearls physically and you can offer for the pearls.
Basically Pearl Royale Auction House is the platform for our customers and people all over the world including India to see the goods without any travelling.
And now after doing regular business with us, people have started offering for the pearls just by seeing from the website.
In India it is believed to wear pearl as an astrological reason and not as a Jewelry or an investment and mostly these pearls are button in shape and people wear it in ring.
Necklaces are very common in Indian rich families but when they want to sell them we come into the picture as they don?t want to reveal their identity and they can see at what price we are selling the pearls due to the openness of our website.
If anyway you are visiting to India give us a call we can show you some of the rare pearls which has never come in the market so far .
There is no scam or anything if you still want any information we are ready to provide you.

I accept your explanation. I was not trying to be rude. However, for us Westerners, I am still not sure I understand how it works. How does one bid? How does one pay? What kind of guarantees are there for the customer who sends money to India?

I know you can get into a lot of trouble by sending money to Africa....(LOL) I would believe there are people everywhere in the world who would sell a pearl over the internet, then not deliver it- or deliver the wrong one -or many other scenarios. Ebay auctions go to lengths to protect the customer who complains, but still there are an large numbers of scam sites for pearls. People buy them as "natural pearls" and never know the difference, so they don't complain.

We don't want a site like that having their name up here, so I hope you understand that some assurances are needed. Your website is difficult and confusing. Usually members with websites here, have websites that can be examined for professionalism, but yours is different. Quite different. I can see how it would work for people who know you and know exactly what they want. It is a convenient way to buy and sell, but it is not so good for total strangers to trust.

You are one of the first Indian natural pearl sites to find us and we need to get to know your company and reputation. We need to establish some kind of standard for the other companies that will surely follow, because the pace seems to be picking up in getting new members in India who sell pearls. I hope you do not find it an imposition to reveal more about yourself and the company you represent. Those of us who have had trouble buying pearls from the far East do not trust unknown people and companies to be honest and it would be nice to find some that are honest, reliable and easy to buy from.

I see this as good thing to do, because more Westerners especially Americans are getting more interested in natural pearls and India seems to be the storehouse for the world's largest supply of them.

I've uploaded some of the tiny tiny pearls now - not much to see!
http://www.pearlescence.co.uk/index.php/cPath/93_26_52_212

I can barely see them. In general, your pearl website is great, you always have something of the latest, your variety of inventory is always increasing, and you have really nice jewelry -I really enjoy your site on principle, except for the washed out photos and needing three clicks to get to the enlarged one which is just as washed out.... Those harshly contrasting photos seem to be a trademark for you, for almost all of your pearl photos are hard to see. Wendy, I'd give your website my highest rating on every scale, except for the photos of the pearls. This is just my opinion, maybe I'm wrong, but my old eyes have hard time lingering over the photos, the contrast makes them bounce off the page.

And what a convenience for all EU members to let you do the shopping and importing for seed pearls and perhaps other naturals....I think you could have the biggest and best site for variety and designer pearls in the EU already- and good photos would really be luscious to see.

If you don't like this post, I'll take it down, I don't mean to insult you or detract from your overall excellent site. This is just my opinion, since I was looking at it.

I can hardly see them either Caitlin, They are sooooooooooooooooooooo small!
They aren't naturals by the way, fw cultured from the dusty recessess at the back of a supplier's office - they didn't even know they had them! I'd been asked for them so often I decided to track some down in HK if I could.
I agree to some extent about the photos. I wish we could do better but so far we haven't found a photographer who can beat what we do in-house with metallic white pearls on a white background.
Thank you for the praise though <blush> We're starting to plan a major revamp so cutting the number of clicks will go on the list All other suggestions welcome too

Back