French wire hook earrings

Bailey1856

So i realized I've been hoarding many pairs of pearls and didn't know what to do with them. I bought a pair of metallic lavender pearls on simple shepherd hook french wire earrings from Pearlonly on ETSY (first pair from left,oval shape) and just absolutely love the look. I decided to do all french wire for the rest of the pairs i've been keeping in my drawer and couldn't be happier how they turned out (and I know a bunch of people who would be happy to see how they turn out too):D
20170419_160242.jpg20170419_160538.jpg

Last edited:
Ooooo, I really like the green ones. OK, I like them all.

Really lovely earrings .... my favorite are the green!

Thanks Pattye!
LOL, Pattye, yes, it's a terrible addiction. I've learned to make sure to wear stoppers with these since I've lost earrings in the past but thankfully they were just costume earrings.

Bailey, your earrings turned out beautifully! Do you always remember to wear stoppers? Sometimes I forget and unfortunately have lost earrings that can't be matched. (Like many of us, it appears you want a pair in every color, lol.)

Thanks CathyK! Green ones are Pearlescense's ssps.
Really lovely earrings .... my favorite are the green!

Wow, Bailey, That is one gorgeous collection! I almost always wear French hooks because they are compatible with talking on the phone :)

Wonderful earrings. I love the green ones too they make my knees weak.

The Tahitians are my second favorite.

Nah, I like them all.

Bailey! Gorgeous earrings and they are all so different. My favourites are the green SSP and Tahitians! But who am I kidding, they are all gorgeous!!

Thank you Sunseeker and yes, i think I'm going to enjoy the different colours this spring and summer.
All very lovely! Isn't it nice to have all those color choices!

Thank you Pearly! I thought it would be nice to complement the colour/overtones of the pearls with the gemstones.
Bailey--those are beautiful and I love the settings!!

Thank you Marianne! I didn't know I like them until I bought the first pair and now I think I'm hooked, lol. I don't know about you but I like feeling the coolness of the pearls on the side of neck/jaw.
Wow, Bailey, That is one gorgeous collection! I almost always wear French hooks because they are compatible with talking on the phone :)

Thank you Pareltje! I'm a green fan myself.
Wonderful earrings. I love the green ones too they make my knees weak.

Thank you Bweaves! Me too, lol!
The Tahitians are my second favorite.

Nah, I like them all.

Thank you Hanadama!
Bailey! Gorgeous earrings and they are all so different. My favourites are the green SSP and Tahitians! But who am I kidding, they are all gorgeous!!

Back