Does anyone have any White Gold Head Pins they could sell me?? Please.

Bodecia

Pearl Designer & Collector
Hi All,

I am in great need of one or two White Gold Head Pins at the moment. I have 18kt Yellow Gold which I could swap if wanted but would also be happy to buy one or two in white gold.

I actually only need one but wire wrapping can be tricky and there is always the chance of snapping the gold - horror of horrors. But it happens. I have a beautiful seed pearl necklace set with white gold. Thing is I want to add a large natural pearl as a hanging piece and it needs white gold which I just don't have.

If anyone has any white gold which is soft enough for wire wrapping I would love to hear from you and we could work out a price or swap if you would prefer. I would need the gold head pin to be about 1.1/2" long if possible and even longer would be better but probably not needed.

If there is something you want from my eBay site or something you have been looking for and can't find just let me know and I will see if I have it or look up my site as below on eBay. But I do have loads of things not listed.

Email me by PM or just dawncee@iprimus.com.au - love to hear from you.

Dawn - Bodecia
eBay Seller ID dawncee333 - natural pearl collector and all round pearl lover.

Back