Pearlitzer - Caitlin
Pearldar - Alex
Pearlitus - Wild Onion
Pearlicious - Isabelle
Pearlaholic - Linda

:cool:

Ahem
I first used pearllicious on 8/12/08.
Pattye also used purplelicious, in the post before mine and was what inspired mine.

Also pearlitis is found in this thread starting in 2009. I thought I made that one up too, but I couldn't find it in the thread.

So, the spellings are new, the words, not so much.

But Please keep inventing and collecting them!!!

So the PG vocabulary so far is......

Pearlography - GemGeek
Pearlitzer - Caitlin
Pearldar - Alex
Pearlitus - Wild Onion
Pearlicious - Isabelle
Pearlaholic - Linda

:cool:

That's it! We could add:

pearlogical
pearlific
pearluminous
pearlaction
have any more ideas folks? ;D

You guys are too funny! Did I tell you I love this forum...? :D

- Karin

Ahem
I first used pearllicious on 8/12/08.
Pattye also used purplelicious, in the post before mine and was what inspired mine.

Very very very belated Happy Birthday Caitlin!!

your abalone ring is just beautiful......

Cliclasp - just love the pearly fish too

:rolleyes:

Also pearlitis is found in this thread starting in 2009. I thought I made that one up too, but I couldn't find it in the thread.

What a blast from the past to read 'this thread' - especially as I wasn't a member of PG at the time, but was on 'the list' and bought a pair of these 'Exotics' for BV

am without a camera at the mo, but when I have one, will try and post them for 'old time's sake'

:rolleyes:

Hey there. New to this site and have been on the pearl kick for about less than 3 months. Never been really attracted to these little guys but have really gotten into them when I won a necklace from the online site Listia.com, when I was the winner of the auction the seller indicated that the necklace was not pearl but when I got the necklace lone behold it was a freshwater necklace....not a plastic coated item but the real deal....the feel, luster and taking it to a local jewelry shop to see if it was real...well, I was right! Since then I have obtained a necklace from a local thrift store that is a pearl/plain quartz crystal necklace combo with earrings to match (sterling silver) and I bought my own freshwater pearl earrings from JC Penny....also there was this grey bracelet that I also won from Listia that is freshwater but need to know what kind of pearl it is...gonna be doing me research on the shape of this little guy to determine what kind he is...and will post me items here with fotos!

I am 38 and discovered a new life with these little guys! For some reason pearls create a certain kind of energy that is stable to the soul!

Actually, it's spelled Pearlnography! And I love the Freshadama earrings - enchanting!

Back