Blue akoyas Pearl Paradise

Mitsucats

Hi,

I bought a strand of these from the sale and I just love them! But, I want a pair of blue stud earrings to match. I've looked and looked, but I can't find any on the site to match! Are there any available?

I love the blue...it seems to shimmer blue, silver, so beautiful! I love silver jewelry, so it goes well!

Cats

Studs require the pearl to be half-drilled. Pearl Paradise has loose matches to these pearls on their site, but they are full-drilled. Pearl Outlet has dyed freshwaters in a lovely blue color which will go well with the strand, as well as other strands, or by themselves.

Hi, Thanks for the info! I found the loose pearls on PP, but still can't find the ones on PO..can you put a link for silly ole' me? tks darlink!

I think just the one size 8-9mm is sold out. Hit the little arrows and see if there aren't others 9-10mm available.
barbie

I just saw today that Pearllunar listed a pair of earrings that might work for you...

someone wanted to know how I liked them. I love them a lot!! They go great with silver jewelry, as I wear silver every day. If anyone one is 'on the fence' about them, go for it! I find they seem to be that blue/silvery grey color that goes with everything.

Back