Bahrain Pearls

jcfcreid

I have a set of Bahrain Natural pearls, 20 inches, graduated from@ 3mm-8mm. I am interested in selling them but do not know how to estimate there value or whom to approach. I live in Atlanta, Georgia. Any ideas/help would be greatly welcomed.

Caitlin has knowledge about Bahrain pearls so I'll just bump the thread until she comes along.

Welcome to the forum!

Can you in the meantime give us some history on your pearls? We love to hear about naturals, and well, anything pearly! How you came by them, and post a photo if possible. You might at some time want to contact Sharon Wakefield, of Northwest Gemological Lab. She is a appraiser and broker and knows pearls well. She is located in Boise ID.
phone 208 362-3938 email sharon@gem-science.com. She might have some ideas for you. I am certain others here will also.

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Hi
Hi and welcome to the forum!

I agree with Pattye, Sharon Wakefield will be able to give you a proper appraisal.

Do you have any documentation that they came from Bahrain, or a family story about them and how you came by them? We would love to hear about those and see a photo for its historical value.

If so, I can hardly wait!!!

bahrain pearls

bahrain pearls

I have a set of Bahrain Natural pearls, 20 inches, graduated from@ 3mm-8mm. I am interested in selling them but do not know how to estimate there value or whom to approach. I live in Atlanta, Georgia. Any ideas/help would be greatly welcomed.
i am interested in buying pearls.
if you can mail me some details of the pearls along with the certificate.
my e-mail address is tangojhaveri89@gmail.com.
tango_jhaveri@hotmail.com...
I am a dealer in pearl based in India.
Hope to work with you.
Thanks,
Monil

Back