Any relationship between Maria Callas and Mikimoto pearls?

Mattokun

Hello All,

I was just wondering if anyone knew if Maria Callas ever possessed pearl jewelry from Mikimoto, or if Mikimoto has ever replicated any peal jewelry that Maria Callas wore. Thanks in advance for any info on this.

Maria Callas had a grand collection of jewelry and was known for her love of Van Cleef & Arpels. In addition to the Cinq feuilles clip (1967) made of platinum and set with six Burmese rubies totaling 15.77 carats, as well as 16.35 carats of diamonds, she also wore a ruby and diamond ribbon necklace and a ruby and diamond Van Cleef & Arpels brooch.
Unfortunately, I don’t have any more information about the specific pieces of jewelry that Maria Callas wore.

Maria Callas had a grand collection of jewelry and was known for her love of Van Cleef & Arpels. In addition to the Cinq feuilles clip (1967) made of platinum and set with six Burmese rubies totaling 15.77 carats, as well as 16.35 carats of diamonds, she also wore a ruby and diamond ribbon necklace and a ruby and diamond Van Cleef & Arpels brooch.
Unfortunately, I don’t have any more information about the specific pieces of jewelry that Maria Callas wore.
Thank you very much for your reply Mr. McLaurin-Moreno. Your information is a big help.

Back