A big wish list trying to get fulfilled! Can you help?

danachit

Hey everybody ~ I have a customer's wish list and I've been looking around. Hope yall can help! :)

The gal is 21 years old. Here is her list:
1. Single pearl pendant on WG chain. 9-10 mm Pink pearl
She said she would like a vintage-ish bail, if that exist.

2. Necklace, 18 inches, 9mm, WG clasp with slightly pink overtones on the white pearls.

(I'm looking but not seeing a choice of overtones where I used to see this as a choice when purchasing readymade like at Jeremy's site...has this changed?)

3. Pink stud earrings. No size given.

4. Black ring. 8.5mm Size 5 old fashioned setting, filigree/vintage. WG or sterling.

SO....can anyone steer me in the right direction? The pearls I saw recently at a show were very very 'peachy' instead of pink for the pendant.

And I'm not seeing any 'pink' overtones in white pearls anywhere.... Also, the ring....I'm thinking get a loose half drilled and find a setting.

Ideas? Thanks! :)

Kojimapearl has some great vintage-like settings with Kamoka pearls - they'd require sizing but that isn't usually too difficult to have done by a reputable jeweler. Very good value. LINK

It might be worth a call to some of the vendors regarding overtone as I have noticed how the selection widgets have changed both for overtones on white pearls as well as pink/peach selections. I ordered a pair of mauvey-pink earrings from Pearl Paradise last year and they are definitely a non-peachy tone.

If you call Pearl Paradise, you can request a rose overtone. I was able to do this when I ordered pearls by the inch to string some for a friend of mine. Kate

Back