365 Days of Pearls

Day 8:

Pearl Paradise Tahitians from the August 2014 Tahitian sale. My strand is 9.9-12.9mm with dark green body color and peacock overtones. This was a wonderful sale. The pearls were large, very lustrous with nice shapes and surface quality.

Intense peacock Tahitian pearl necklace.jpg

Dark green and peacock Tahitian pearl necklace.jpg

Colorful Baroque tahitian pearls.jpg

dark green tahitian pearl strand.jpg

pearl paradise tahitian circled pearl strand.jpg

I'm following this thread! Your collection is breathtaking, baby nurse!

Marianne-- Hello!!

I LOVE our bunny!! I never would have brought this darling home if you hadn't spotted him in that box of soufflés during the ruckus!

I'm thinking of having him set with a simple bail and wearing him on a leather cord.

Here he is beside the turtle that I also bought.

View attachment 47480

AAAHHHH!!!! BUNNY AND TURTLE!!! TOO CUTE!!! LOVE THEM!!! And I love how one is so blue and the other one so copper/green, really showcase the range of souffle colors and lusters beautifully!

Baby nurse! Your collection is amazing, gorgeous and marvelous!

OMG, the blue bunny and the turtle. I love. love LOVE them.

My sweet spot...Tahitians! I love your strand. I really love circled Tahitians with pronounced rings...their texture and color are so interesting! Add to that the beautiful drop shapes, and my heart goes pitter patter.

Hehe-- yes, I adore Tahitians as well! These are different from my others because they are so dark and glossy. And I hear you about the pronounced rings with the color. LOVE those.

AAAHHHH!!!! BUNNY AND TURTLE!!! TOO CUTE!!! LOVE THEM!!! And I love how one is so blue and the other one so copper/green, really showcase the range of souffle colors and lusters beautifully!

They're wonderful, aren't they?! The bunny looks so much like a bunny that I'd just like to wear him on a short leather necklace (simple bail). The turtle I'd like to send to Sheri and have her weave her magic.

Day 9:

I'm wearing my 35" rope of lavender keshi from Sarah at Kojima Pearl. They are a mix of pink, lavender, cream, purple and a bit of coral but overall the color is lavender. I love this piece.

35 rope of lavender keshi from Sarah at Kojima Pearl

Kojima keshi strand

Back