Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South sea pearls???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South sea pearls???

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181016-215458_Facebook.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	148.3 KB
ID:	415118Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181016-215454_Facebook.jpg
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	415119Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181016-215454_Facebook.jpg
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	415119
    Hello again! I just found this on a secondhand webpage. What do you fine folks think about it? Do they look real and are they worth the price the seller wants( $2580)? Or should I rather look elsewhere for my south sea pearls to be🤔🙂. I'll be very thankful for any answers I get in here. I'm new with pearls, but I'm already really hooked. Going to be an expensive addiction, but soo fun and interesting🤗🤗. LivClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181016-215450_Facebook.jpg
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	415120

For 2nd hand, I'd consider that pretty pricey...
    Kevin Canning
    Pearls Of Joy
    www.PearlsOfJoy.com
    Read My Blog
    FaceBook Fan Page
    1-800-451-1411

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Canning View Post
      For 2nd hand, I'd consider that pretty pricey...
      Is it? I'm quite clueless when it comes to prices on pearls. Do you believe they are south seas, and what about the quality? I'm planning to spend up to maybe$3000- 4000 on pearls for myself. I like( want) both south seas and love the tahitian pearls as well... I like big pearls, I like high quality so I don't think i'll be able to get both ss and Tahitians at the same time. Do you have any ideas of what I can get for that prise and where? I don't like pearls with rings cause they makes me think of insects inside a cocoons..... by the way, thanks for answering🙂

Comment

45,000 NOK converts to 6,159.83 USD; not a great bargain in my opinion. The pics aren't that great & the luster doesn't show up well. The appraisal is a typical jewelry insurance appraisal, often inflated. I wouldn't make a decision based on the pics you have. I would ask for more pics in different light.

Comment

Livjux,

The first question I'd ask, is what is the return policy? I agree, the necklace meets your budget and lack of rings criteria.

You shouldn't give the appraisal much consideration; you need to see if these pearls WOW you in person. And be able to return them if they don't.
          Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

That insurance appraisal would be on the high side. I'm thinking that more photos might help. If they are Gellner as the appraisal says, that's a very good German brand. In a few of the photos they looks lacklustre but the top one makes me wonder if better photos and some close ups might be worth considering. Either way though, the price is high.
            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Thank you for your helpful answers. I decided to wait until I find something that really " wows" me and hit me in my heart��

Comment

Working...
              X