No announcement yet.

Budget for a WSS necklace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang. I was expecting a neck shot by now.

Comment

I absolutely feel your pain, and concur with MSC's "opinion"...it's happened to me as well. On a more positive note, as long as they can tell you exactly where the package is (in customs, on a truck, in Memphis, etc) you're fine...it will be delivered.
      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

Customs regularly snag up my packages too (I’m in Canada). They always eventually clear and find their way here, but the wait can be frustrating and unpredictable (some don’t get stopped, some do, some clear in a day, some get held up many days, but all have arrived safe and sound). Hope yours clear soon!

Comment

There are here, they are HERE!!! It only took three phone calls to FedEx this morning, two trips to the local FedEx office with about a 40 wait while a very helpful employee searched through a ton of packages (and did not guilt trip me at all. I so appreciate it)... and voila! They are here.

The pearls are more beautiful than I expected. They are whiter and shinier (that's my super pro lingo, lol). I think they have slightly whiter color and higher luster than my earrings. The size is just perfect, I don't think I could pull off larger for now.

Pardon my quick cell phone pics and the fact that I simply threw the pearls on beading wire in 2 minutes before heading off to my dad's birthday. I was determined to wear them! Will string them properly in the next couple days, and I will update with better photos and comparisons to my earrings, to freshwaters and vintage strands (I'm guessing vintage akoyas), and my mom's WSS earrings and pendant. I also need to decide on length, I think I want slightly shorter, closer to choker length, maybe 15.5" or so.

Thank you so much everyone for commenting and for your support during the customs turmoil! Special thanks to Masik for advising me to reach out to Cees And Cees! Thank you! You rock!
          Attached Files

Comment

Those are beautiful! I actually do love that length on you, it looks lovely!

Comment

Gemfever, hurrah!! You look absolutely gorgeous in the pearls! Yes, I agree the drape would be lovely just a little shorter. Knotting will add about 3/4 inch or so. Earrings are so complimentary!!
              Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Your pearls are gorgeous and dare I say worth the wait. They look lovely with your earrings.
                Enjoy!!!

Comment

They look wonderfull!!!!

Comment

Those pearls are stunning. I’m sure no one at your party thought they were anything other than round. That is a great length on you.

Comment

Wow your pearls are amazing. Enjoy wearing your new beauties.

Comment

Beautiful pearls. Definitely worth the wait!

Comment

It's a lovely strand made all the more beautiful draped on your neck. I'll be interested to see what length you ultimately choose.

Wear your beautiful WSS strand in good health!

Comment

They are wonderful !! So shiny ! They look beautiful on you ! And if you shorten them you can use the left overs for a tin cup bracelet!
                            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

So glad your beautiful pearls finally arrived. They are perfect on you!!! Another PG soap opera has a happy ending

Comment

They are so beautiful. I agree the perfect size of pearls. They look lovely on you.

Comment

Working...
                                X