South Sea natural colours

LondonPearl

Some new natural colour South Sea pearls .... none of them are Tahitian! The 16x18mm intense gold oval pair is my favourite ...
IMG_5730.jpg

Wow! those are stunning. I love the bronze and the dark golden ones. What's their origin, if I may ask? Are they from Atlas or Jewelmer?

No .... not Atlas or Jewelmer ....They were part of a much larger lot of mixed golds that we are working on. We are making a quantity of gold necklaces and multi colours that both sold well in our last Hong Kong show.

Last edited:
The super gold ones are a standout, but I like the black and white pair on the bottom right a lot.

In real life - the pair is not black and white .... the "black" pearl is brown with reddish overtones.... rather unusual....

Of course the big gold pair is stunning
but color I like the most would be the 2nd down on right and then the 4th down R reddish brown.

In real life - the pair is not black and white .... the "black" pearl is brown with reddish overtones.... rather unusual....

Yes, I did not mean they were actually pure black and white, but just that mismatched look, which I love. I like the reddish overtones.

Such a wonderful deep golden color! And what beautiful pearls. Do you have pictures of the strands you're making?

Some of the gold necklaces we have just produced- these ones are all 12mm up
IMG_5714.jpg

Bling! Now my yellow pearls are lookingmore gold...but when I put them against my skin...wash out....

4th strand has amazing color & luster is best...

They all are nice & pearl color so close tends to bleed but clearly some are lighter but I do like the color on the 2nd strand if it were on my beige skin it would contrast more

On top pic what color wpuld 2nd pearl down on the right be? More gray/silver with pink..

Wow!!! So pretty!!! <drool> Thank you for the picture LondonPearl... I will dream of those beauties tonight!

Back