Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	396430

Comment

• Great collection, Masik! Droolworthy

Comment

• Your new creations are gorgeous Masik

Comment

• Beautiful Masik! Love them both!
          Is the Akoya necklace actually 2 necklaces or one long one that you draped over?
          Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
          Follow Me!
          Instagram
          YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
          Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

• Beautiful golden akoya necklaces and Tahitian bracelet Masik!!

Comment

• Gorgeous pearls Malik. I love the designs, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by CortezPearls View Post
                Beautiful Masik! Love them both!
                Is the Akoya necklace actually 2 necklaces or one long one that you draped over?
                Thanks, man
                It is a two strands necklace. A bit old fashioned for my taste though. I want to turn it into something more interesting with addition of GSS. Still waiting for round GSS with medium gold tone/high luster to marry them together though...

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20201129_231036597.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	396436

Comment

• Thank you, Ladies

Comment

• Stunning, Masik! Those blue Tahitians, SIGH. You know, I have a double strand of light gold akoyas, smaller size than yours, set similar box clasp ... and I find them just a bit frumpy too and want to reset it; it's the only double strand I have that's SET as a double strand. I thought it was just me being weird because the pearls are lovely, as are yours. Look forward to seeing how you reset yours someday! Meanwhile, back to staring at my favorite "Seven Seas" necklace. Thanks for sharing.
                    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Beautiful, thank you for sharing
                      Happy Huku
                      Queensland
                      Australia

Comment

• Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
                        Meanwhile, back to staring at my favorite "Seven Seas" necklace. Thanks for sharing.
                        GASP! CathyKeshi...made me think about the Seven Seas! And in a most "nacreous way"!
                        Anyone have a necklace made from ALL kinds of pearls? I mean...Cortez, Aussie, Philippine, Japanese, Polynesian, FWP... would that be a "thing"? Would anyone become interested in such a project? Please, tell me what you all would think of this (not that I am starting such a project).
                        Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
                        Follow Me!
                        Instagram
                        YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
                        Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Comment

GASP! CathyKeshi...made me think about the Seven Seas! And in a most "nacreous way"!
                          Anyone have a necklace made from ALL kinds of pearls? I mean...Cortez, Aussie, Philippine, Japanese, Polynesian, FWP... would that be a "thing"? Would anyone become interested in such a project? Please, tell me what you all would think of this (not that I am starting such a project).
                          Please do start such a project, Douglas! That would be wonderful. I'm queuing to get one for me!

Comment

• Masik, those baby blue Tahitians are just stunning!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
                              Stunning, Masik! Those blue Tahitians, SIGH. You know, I have a double strand of light gold akoyas, smaller size than yours, set similar box clasp ... and I find them just a bit frumpy too and want to reset it; it's the only double strand I have that's SET as a double strand. I thought it was just me being weird because the pearls are lovely, as are yours. Look forward to seeing how you reset yours someday! Meanwhile, back to staring at my favorite "Seven Seas" necklace. Thanks for sharing.
                              I think double-triple stands will come back in some more modern and interesting shape or form. We had an order recently where we created a triple strand with blue baroque Akoya, wire wrapped in WG. Luckily, I had a triple strand WG box strand in my stash to finish it. It is not easy to locate one nowadays. It came out beautifully.

Here it is. From Kojima!

Name:	PXL_20210216_222515506.jpg
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	396450

Name:	PXL_20210216_222524253.jpg
Size:	152.4 KB
ID:	396451

Comment

My necklace has all of them. Maybe I should've added Fiji pearl and SS from Indonesia (I added WSS from Australia and GSS from Philippines), but that would've make it 8 or more and I like number 7

Comment

Working...
                                X