new site

Elsa

Hi all,
I hope I'm not breaking any rules here but I'd like to invite you all to see our new site. It went live this week and we are pretty proud of some of the changes we've made, as well as of the new design. Any comments would be appreciated.

Hi there,
I'm not sure what I'm doing here as I have never talked on line before, but I was glad to see the the question from Elsa. I have been interested in putting up a website for my pearls as I design and sell for a small customer base in my area, but would like to expand. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
chrisburgess:)

Get Jeremy Shepherd's book on how to start and online business. It is good and it has the advantage of often mentioning pearls.

Thank you Caitlin. Where would I look for the book? I do business with his site once in a while, but I haven't noticed it there.
chrisburgess

Hi Chris,

Jeremy doesn't sell his book, but it is available through Amazon.com, and also some other sources, you can try Googling "How to Start an Home-Based Online Retail Business" I think that's the title, or close.
Good luck!

Pattye

so many pearls, so little time

Back