Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lavender Freshdamas from Pearl Paradise II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know exactly what you mean! There are a group of pearls I lovingly fondle each day, dreaming what to do with them...but I just can't bring myself to drill them. I know I will eventually, but right now, I am enjoying my zen moments of pearly meditations. This is a wonderful lavender color...to my eye, it looks like the bud of a beautiful rose.
    http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
    Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

I don't now how I missed this. I am glad I am not alone in my slight obsession Lol, but I sometimes pull out all my loose gems and the boxes and boxes of minerals and sit on the floor surrounded by all of it and I think "My precious". Yes I hoard, like a dragon I hoard gems and I am not ashamed

Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
      I know exactly what you mean! There are a group of pearls I lovingly fondle each day, dreaming what to do with them...but I just can't bring myself to drill them. I know I will eventually, but right now, I am enjoying my zen moments of pearly meditations. This is a wonderful lavender color...to my eye, it looks like the bud of a beautiful rose.
      No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

Working...
      X