Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lavender Freshdamas from Pearl Paradise II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure you are just fine in your pearls!!!! Sheri asked me his name…and I thought name? Hector seemed so out of the ordinary for a Lavender dude, it fit. I think Sheri likes adopting out her Octopi babies, with a name shows its a good appreciative home! I would only post pics if people were truly interested in his adventures to come LoL. (There is still a chance mom might swipe him)

Originally posted by amti View Post
    I love that his name is Hector and that he's pink! I'm also a bit jealous he looks so good in pearls! I think its wonderful y'all name your octopi... it gives them so much more character and they sort of take on their own personality. When Hector goes on excursions, please post them! Just make sure he's well cushioned in case he's delicate!
    No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

BPDDC, I have a sterling silver Octo but haven't come up with a name yet What kind of chain are you using?

Comment

What a perfect pendant! That lavender pearl is perfect as an Octo 😊
        Check out my jewelry here

Comment

LFS- I did not see this many months ago...I don't wear this Octo he is just in the "pearl" Collection :-), I was originally for mom, but she did not really like the Lavender.

Originally posted by lilliefuzzysocks View Post
          BPDDC, I have a sterling silver Octo but haven't come up with a name yet What kind of chain are you using?
          No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

Sheri did an awesome job for sure. It was fun taking all sorts pictures in the garden. In fact I think all Octo "parents" should take garden pics!!!!

Originally posted by MSC View Post
            What a perfect pendant! That lavender pearl is perfect as an Octo ��

Comment

New grab from Kojima Pearl.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4010 copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	368375

Click image for larger version

Name:	three lavender baroques CFW- showing shape photos 4011-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	368376

Comment

Really beautiful, the Pearl absolutely glows. What do you plan to do with it?

Comment

Such a pretty drop shape and I love love love the colour ! What size !
                  https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                  https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

I forget you are a "Details" lot LoL. I will post those in a bit.

Originally posted by Katbran View Post
                    Such a pretty drop shape and I love love love the colour ! What size !

Comment

Knock out luster and the color is just yummy. I love the squiggles toward the top

Comment

For those interested it is about 12.5mm l x 12mm w :-) (the .5 is the probably the little tail)

Originally posted by BlackPearlDudeDC View Post
                        New grab from Kojima Pearl.

[ATTACH]44098[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]44099[/ATTACH]

Comment

Gorgeous color and surface. The little wrinkles remind me of a corn nut -- a very elegant corn nut in this case!

Comment

I love that little guy!
                            WestPearls.com My Shop
                            West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

Exquisite Pearl! Love the color and luster!!

Comment

I dunno...I was going to solicit ideas, but I am so stubborn lol... I just like looking at it. Part of me just wants it to stay as it is . Somewhere I have some pinkish purple sapphire melees, and some lighter amethyst briolettes.

Originally posted by Luvglitz View Post
                                Really beautiful, the Pearl absolutely glows. What do you plan to do with it?

Comment

Working...
                                X