Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearl Dreams
    replied
    More like a change in the exchange rate, I think.

Leave a comment:

• pattye
    replied
    That's about $80 now. Seems like when I checked before it was over $100, or maybe there was an issue with my math, lol?

Leave a comment:

• Pearl Dreams
    replied
    When did the second newsletter come out? I'm wondering how many newsletters there are per year.

Edit: I did a search and found on the GIA site that it is supposed to come out 4 times per year and the undiscounted cost is 70 Euros.
    http://www.gia.edu/gems-gemology/win...margaritologia

So I suppose a 3rd newsletter was also published by now? Cees, what was the topic, may I ask?
    Last edited by Pearl Dreams; 09-20-2015, 05:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pattye
    replied
    I'll check again, Cees, that's not bad. thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Cees
    replied
    Think the subscription was US $ 40

Leave a comment:

• pattye
    replied
    Unfortunately it was too expensive for my budget; I'm not a member of CPAA. But I'm sure it has great, current information.

Leave a comment:

• Cees
    replied
    Yes I signed up and with these updates to her book Pearls, you are tuned up hahaha. When you say you are member of CPAA you get a nice discount.
    The 2nd edition is very interesting, the development of the Chinese fresh water pearls.

Leave a comment:

• BlackPearlDudeDC
    replied
    I'm curious did anyone sign up for these?

Leave a comment:

• BlackPearlDudeDC
    replied
    Thanks Cees. I read the older news letter about Vietnamese Pearls on Sarah's site (Kojimapearl), so this is great there is new update.

Originally posted by Cees View Post
    Elisabeth Strack just made a new publication about Fresh Water Pearls, for which you can subscribe, Margaritologia, June 2015 newsletter. Very interesting and up to date. You can send her an email to subscribe and CPAA members pay a lower amount : info@strack=gih.de

Leave a comment:

• Cees
    started a topic Margaritologia

Margaritologia

Elisabeth Strack just made a new publication about Fresh Water Pearls, for which you can subscribe, Margaritologia, June 2015 newsletter. Very interesting and up to date. You can send her an email to subscribe and CPAA members pay a lower amount : info@strack=gih.de
Working...
X