Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lavender Freshdamas from Pearl Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how I missed this thread! Such gorgeous pearls ! And what a little octo-cutie!!
    https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Oh, beautiful! The pearl is gorgeous and I love the colours of the metal! Perfect little creature. Will you wear it?

Comment

just beautiful!!!!
        WestPearls.com My Shop
        West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

Fab pearls and critter!
          Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Katbran - I'm sorry I had so much going on (major family medical emergencies etc…) I didn't work with Sheri right away, so I never updated the thread.

Oh Them Gems - I have no qualms about wearing it, though I probably would not. Originally the pearl was for mom, but she did not like the color I had already had the idea before I found out she didn't care for the pearl colors. We gave her a pair of lavender cashmere gloves and a pashmina and she loved it, and I often give her jewelry so I had to think of something that would be comparable (I don't hold a grudge for keeping this in my collection!) I know if I show her the finished product she will want it, but she slept on it too bad so sad for her

pattye- you already know how great Sheri is, she a gem in her own right.
            No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

Hello Hector!
              I like you, I like you a lot!
              Happy Huku
              Queensland
              Australia

Comment

Working...
              X