Freshdamas...

D

danaloo

I ordered a strand for my friend who just graduated from her surgery program last night (Saturday). It was a combination birthday/graduation gift. Let me tell you how the events of last week played out.

I was on the phone with her on Monday when I checked my mail. The pearls had arrived! I was so stunned when I opened the box, all I could say was "Oh my god! Oh my god!" Being a surgeon, she actually got scared that I had hurt myself! I couldn't stand it! Instead of waiting until Saturday to give her the pearls, I drove straight to the hospital!

I chose pearls for her, because I thought they were very symbolic of the journey that we are both on through Surgery training. It's long and difficult, to say the least. You have to adapt, learn how to protect yourself from the strains and harsh criticisms, but in the end, you have something beautiful and precious.

She loved them! She's from Israel and has this beautiful olive skin. The pearls have a silver overtone. They are just breathtaking! (I'm not trying to be effusive, they are *THAT* beautiful!)

At the graduation last night, there were about a dozen women wearing pearls. With the exception of one strand (my friend?s mother-in-law who has hella $$), the Freshdamas were the most beautiful. Other strands were so dull and had no vibrance. My friend?s strand just glowed! When she was on the podium getting her certificate, they almost looked like a strand of silver beads.

Her mother-in-law who was wearing a beautiful set of South Sea baroques, kept asking me if they were Mikis. She almost died when I told her they were freshwater.

So, I must thank everyone at Pearl Paradise! The Freshdamas are truly amazing! They held their own (and them some) against the multitude of saltwater pearls that were there last night.

I?m off to Pearl Paradise to get a strand for myself. I?ll post pictures when I get my strand; I can?t get my friend to take hers off for a picture!

Dana

Well, I guess I'd better add my recent experience, too.

I've been "thinking" about getting myself a strand of Freshadamas. Ever the skeptic, I decided to do a little early Xmas shopping/testing.

I purchased two pairs of FWP studs, Freshadamas and AAAs from another reputable site.

There was no contest....the Freshadamas won in a walk. I could tell the difference of course...but my two granddaughters, age 4 and 6, picked them out as the 'prettier, shinier' pair without hesitation!:D

I'm VERY impressed!

Bogus

Last edited by a moderator:
Back