Chocolate FW - Rose or Yellow Gold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate FW - Rose or Yellow Gold?

I am going to purchase the PP Chocolate FW necklace special, but I have a question. I asked on another post, but only got one response; I don't think it was the best location to ask. Anyway, here goes.

I would like to purchase the necklace and have pearls taken out to make drop earrings. I wear pretty much white gold, but I don't think that will go with the chocolate color. Can I get some opinions on rose gold vs. yellow gold clasp/findings for the chocolates? Does anyone have any pictures? PP has an almond shaped rose gold clasp and I assume they can use the same findings as the chocolate tahitians for the drops I want (I sent an email to ask). Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did." - Mark Twain

Rose gold would bring out the warmth of the brown. Seems best suited. I can't really imagine white gold with chocolate - seems cold.
    Wishlist: 13mm GSSP earrings

Comment

I think rose gold with the chocolate pearls is the prettiest combo, but if you have lots of yellow gold in your jewelry wardrode the yellow might be a good option.

Comment

I too think rose gold would look best with the chocolates. I noticed most high end designers are using rose gold with them.
        Pearllove

Comment

Is rose gold a custom order? I only saw yellow and white gold in the findings.

I love the chocolates, but I would prefer a pendant like the one in Solara. I saw one in a store that was magnificent. Will wait till PP releases a whole series of chocolates as regular.
          Aspiring ninja. Go Storm Shadow!

Comment

They didn't have enough rose gold findings to have available for all the specials. Still, they're pretty sweet.

Comment

I emailed Kristen about findings for earrings. I haven't heard back yet, but I'm hoping its something they have available (just not on display) or something they can get.
              "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X