Advice on normal imperfections on top AAA pearls

What really irritates are the sellers in the UK who are smugglers..I overhear them in HK boasting about how they never declare their purchases and aren't registered for VAT .

Eric, the French rules sound complicated and burdensome.

Yes Pearl Dreams, it's one of our biggest problems: first, the fashion of frensh government is that each politician gives his name to a law, even it's stupid, second, that our administration works without any control, any feedback, seeming only to justify its pay by multiplication of rules in any ways (a lot of people works for administrations...). My country is sick of its management, and that"s not a question of political parties, the problem is deeper.

Last edited:
Just wanted to close this one off (had meant to post back sooner).

The vendor was incredible and looked after us, it was as everyone pointed out a simple shipment mistake and once they saw photos they rectified it immediately.

The new earrings were like night and day, and have become a new favourite for my wife!

Thanks to everyone for the support and info!

So glad your situation has a happy ending! Feel free to post ear shots if your wife is agreeable. We'd love to see your pearls! :)

Back