X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CortezPearls
    replied
    Don't worry Cherylb8668: I deleted that message with the wrong photo
    Well, the strand does look vintage to me. And you did quite a bit of detective work.

Leave a comment:

• Cherylb8668
    replied
    Sorry wrong photo

Leave a comment:

• Cherylb8668
    replied
    Seamaid pearls only existed from 1960 to 1969 and sold by the Princess Diamond Company Sydney Australia

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    Thank you for sharing this information Cherylb8668
    It will be useful for others that will research this information, and for us that had never heard of this company before.

Leave a comment:

• Cherylb8668
    replied

The SEAMAID trademark was assigned an Application Number #162358 by the Australia Intellectual Property Office (IP Australia). Trademark Application Number is a Unique ID to identify the SEAMAID mark in IP Australia.

The SEAMAID mark is filed in the category of Class 014 Precious metals and their alloys; jewellery, precious and semi-precious stones; horological and chronometric instruments. . The legal correspondent for SEAMAID trademark is Davies Collison Cave Pty Ltd , NSW 2000, AUSTRALIA . The current status of the SEAMAID filing is Removed - Not renewed: Renewal fee not paid.

Based on Princess Diamond Jewellery Pty Ltd., the SEAMAID trademark is used in the following business: Precious Jewellery including genuine, cultured pearls, .

Leave a comment:

• Faith
    replied
    They were up for auction on Ebay a while back, haven't seen any since. The ones from lizzadro were an awesome deal, beautiful Pearl's!
    Last edited by Faith; 06-22-2021, 10:12 AM. Reason: Typo

Leave a comment:

• Shanalotte
    replied
    where did you find them?

Leave a comment:

• Faith
    replied
    Thanks! I did purchase the lizzadro strand, fingers crossed! Passed up the sea maid though, I'll be posting to get help identifying in a day or so, they'll be here Tuesday at latest!

Leave a comment:

• CortezPearls
    replied
    Never heard of them before...I would usually associate those names with sellers or producers of faux perles or imitations.

Leave a comment:

• Faith
    replied
    Also JS Lizzadro ltd?

Leave a comment:

• Faith
    started a topic Simpsons sea maid pearls?

Simpsons sea maid pearls?

Just wondered if anyone has any information about the company. I don't think they're still in business, pretty vintage looking logo inside box. Thank you!
Working...
X