Tin cup with Tahitians and WSS

Cicadalady

I've been knotting lately, so thought it was time to dig into my growing stash and refresh my muscle memory for wire wrapping. I had some lovely drops from Jac (Pearl House) and some WSS from PS. It's so hard to capture the depth of color on these drops! I threw in a few random WSS keshi because I could :p. I'll undoubtedly re-work this, but it was a fun exercise with gold-filled metal.
IMG_2201.jpg

Fantastic job! I love the placement of the pearls...and your wraps are outstanding! Now we need a neck shot....and I think you're ready to move to 14k. I recommend leaving this one as is, and making complimentary pieces. You really did a beautiful job.

Love all the placements. You have wonderful sense of making the necklace seem so random yet complete

Thank you all for the compliments. Here's a neck shot - best I could do with my phone and challenging lighting. I've paired it with my WSS pendant.

IMG_2214.jpg

I really like the clasp, it fits the necklace well. I also like the placement of the pearls, and the most I like the small white keshi pearl!

The necklace looks spectacular on you!!! I absolutely love the wssp keshi!!! Where did you get them? And the pearls look very big on (which you couldn't tell by the no neck photo). And that big drop... it is delicious!!!

Back