Selling South Sea Pearl

Wayan Putra

Hi All,

I would like to ask your opinion whereabout that I can sell south sea pearl online.
Any website name or online shop, please?:confused:
Thanks in advance:)

Yes, Sven. I'm in Bali. My pearl came from pearl farm in the islands of Nusa Tenggara, actually my buddy since high school own it.
I try to help him out to sell his pearls online cause i think it's a huge market.
I don't really know yet how to sell on ebay but i will hive it a try. Thanks Caitlin

Hi Wayan. Thanks for this info. I hope you get to know Sven. Is is good to hear where you source your pearls. I wrote you a rather strict note on the where to buy south sea pearls thread. You may post photos here on your own thread. If you sign up as an eBay seller, you will have a system that protects the buyer who is sending money to Bali. You can sell under any format that uses PayPal and the same will be true.

Study Sven's eBay site and learn from him. If you can source pearls from around Nusa Tenggara, it is probable Sven can too. If so, you will be competitors on eBay. If not, then maybe you need go no further than Sven. Please let us know what you decide and please, please putup photos of your jewelry and pearls on its own thread.

Back