pearl findings

Hi All,
I have a simple question for you. Where is the best place to find pendants and rings for half drilled pearls. I would really like a wholesaler. Also has anyone ever heard of a place in Maryland called Pearls, Findings and More. I was told about it but can't find any info. on it.
Thanks
Jess

Hi Jess
I haven't heard of pearls finding and more, so I can't help you there.

One of the biggest jewelry makings outfits is Stuller.com. They are one of the few sources in the world for SS pearls from the Paspaleys and they have a huge selection of mountings and findings, though they tend to be rather traditional in style. You need a resale number or wholesale license-- or whatever you call it your state, to sign up and they will send you 10 pounds of catalogs. Plus they have a website you can sign up on and buy from- Stuller.com.

A favorite around here is Bella Findings House in LA- bellafindings.com. They also ask for your credentials before signing you up. Their website does not have many of the things they have when you call them on the phone and ask. Simple things like head pins and more kinds of silk thread. They are really nice.

When I want fast service with no shipping charge, I often order from artbeads.com. They aren't as wholesale as the first two, they have limited stuff, but boy they are fast! They send usps for free and I get it as fast as fedex, no kidding! I often get things like toggle and other kinds of clasps from them when I have a small order and don't want to pay fedex more than the order is worth!

Back