"My Neck" Shots

Thank you Pattye. How did you know? I do, indeed, keep my pearl collection in a wooden jewelry box and I make sure to keep the drawers open so that my pearls can breathe. Some of my strands are over 25 yrs old and I am quite attached to them. LOL!

Thank you Charmed One. The reason that I have the pink, white and black pearls at all is because the pearl vendors in Halong Bay, Vietnam showed me how beautiful they all looked together. So then, of course, I had to have them all. Fortunately the price was right as the pearls are grown right there in the Bay which is salt water. I also ended up buying my long white rope strand fro them too. They have a nice lustre and are almost flawless. I luv them all.

Thank you BAS. I think that there is a definite paradigm shift under way regarding pearls. When I was in business I wore my pearls to the office and out to dinner. Now that I have some funky baroques I feel that they compliment my retired lifestyle which is casual and relaxed so I take my classic white strand, wrap it around my neck twice and wear it as a choker. Ha ha ha! That's what I like best about pearls. Our imagination and creativity defines how we choose to display and enjoy them.

Hi LitGeek! You and me both. They are my "faves" and I just got them last week. They felt so nice and cool on my neck I felt like wearing them to bed! Ha ha ha!

Hi! Sandra. Beautiful sunshine smiles and pearls. I've the same thought as Katbran.

Oohh! Loving that super long rope! Especially the shot of it wrapped three times all the same length - what a beautiful, bold style!

Thank you Sandra for making the effort to send "neck shots". They give us such a good view of your pearls. And they are lovely. You have some beauties. :)

Back