Is this golden south sea pearl necklace a good buy?

Did you read the reviews? I bought my 12 AAA pearl from Pearl Paradise. I knew the grade and the color which this seller gives you NO information about. This looks like no deal to me, I would pass and find a seller who shows you the exact pearl you are getting, so you don't get the recycled one these reviewers seem to be sending back and forth to Macy's.

No. It's a generic photo and not the pearl you are getting. Plus, that chain is hair thin. And the reviews are not good.

If you've been reading this forum, then you know the online vendors who have sold the gorgeous pearls many people here post photos of. Look at those vendor websites, and ask the vendors to send you photos of the ACTUAL pearl you'll receive, and compare the look and price to that Macy's photo.

Thank you so much. I've been looking at a few online retailers mentioned in the forums but it doesn't look like they have anything I like that's interesting price range. I guess I'll just have to keep looking, but thank you so much for the insights.

I think Macy's is overpriced for pearls. I did buy some there recently, but that was at 60% off from a store they were closing. You can get higher quality elsewhere for a similar price.

Back