Gold branch brooch - any info on history?

PearlyGates

Thank you very much for your opinions.

DSCN2384.jpgDSCN2383.jpgDSCN2385.jpgView attachment 29722Jewelry Tahoe June 2014 057.jpgJewelry Tahoe June 2014 060.jpg

I?d like to sell it and wondered about its value. I appreciate it, Judy

1. Gritty

2. It is a gold branch-shaped brooch with white pearls. There is no box or tag.

3. I was given this brooch when I was 8 or 9 while visiting my English Grandmother who lived in Denmark, about 50 years ago. There is no appraisal, receipt and I don?t have a price range. It?s been in my childhood jewelry case all these years.
Any history you can give us about the pearls. Where/when you or your relative got them, any documentation you have (receipts, appraisals), their price range if you know it, etc.

4. The marks on the back side of a leaf read K14 and faded EP or GP under a ?tri-tipped? mountain design ? see the photo.

5. All the pearls are 5mm.

Hi PeralyGates and welcome,

I can't say anything about this particular piece but we recommend following finished sales on eBay on similar items. Just remember to look for the sales that actually went through (price in green I think) and not the listings that just expired.

It doesn't mean eBay is THE place to sell it though it's a possibilty. But it will give you a realistic idea about what people are willing to pay.

- Karin

Thank you, Karin. So Mikimoto has the same brand they've always had - it hasn't changed over the years? Thank you, Judy

Back