Extreme graduation Lavender strands

Thanks Ladonna ! They were/are very pretty and quite a cool look. I sold two and kept one as I was going to give it to my sister in law when I went to America ... but I've run out of time for that trip as I'm off to Hong Kong for the show and then my house goes on the market a month later and then its winter over there. ugh I avoid traveling to the Northern states in the winter..too darn unpredictable. I'll find something different for her and let someone else enjoy it.

Thanks Ladonna ! They were/are very pretty and quite a cool look. I sold two and kept one as I was going to give it to my sister in law when I went to America ... but I've run out of time for that trip as I'm off to Hong Kong for the show and then my house goes on the market a month later and then its winter over there. ugh I avoid traveling to the Northern states in the winter..too darn unpredictable. I'll find something different for her and let someone else enjoy it.
Oh wonderful. You must be excited about the HK show. I'm hoping to go next year!

It is really tricky finding the "right" shade of lavender, mauve or purple. Sometimes the chocolate overtones are pleasing esp if the luster is really good, but mostly not...and too many of the lavender pearls trend towards muddy.

I don't have it in front of me but I think they were around 3mm-4mm ... the largest pearl is only about 8.5 as I recall. They were very pretty...I went through a whole tub of them to find 3 with good colour...most were the normal pale lavender that goes a bit .. tan..?

Back