Be Careful with Returns to China

Well, the mistake was on this end, not the seller's. I deserve to wear a huge pearl bozo nose.

I doubt anyone will think of it as a pearl with a bozo nose but you. ;) I'll definitely admire it! But yes, it does seem to me that the pearl was meant to be with you.

What do you think happened with the package? Did the seller refuse it, or was it just an address mistake? I've sent letters to Japan and written the address in kanji and have had the items returned because I forgot to write JAPAN on it in English. The poor postal carriers had no idea where to send the letter(s) (yes, plural :eek: ).

USPS leaves a lot to be desired. I don't want to speak ill of them all because I know they have ALOT to deal with (tons of misdirection and lack of follow-up from supervisors etc), but even trying to track local US to US packages can get crazy too. LEI family is a company I am familiar with, I've not really had a problem with them but I am always cautious with sending/expecting these types of purchases and I buy accordingly.

Did we every see pics of said Pearls?

Back