Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lavender Freshdamas from Pearl Paradise II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackPearlDudeDC
    replied
    I don't now how I missed this. I am glad I am not alone in my slight obsession Lol, but I sometimes pull out all my loose gems and the boxes and boxes of minerals and sit on the floor surrounded by all of it and I think "My precious". Yes I hoard, like a dragon I hoard gems and I am not ashamed

Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
    I know exactly what you mean! There are a group of pearls I lovingly fondle each day, dreaming what to do with them...but I just can't bring myself to drill them. I know I will eventually, but right now, I am enjoying my zen moments of pearly meditations. This is a wonderful lavender color...to my eye, it looks like the bud of a beautiful rose.

Leave a comment:

• JerseyPearl
    replied
    I know exactly what you mean! There are a group of pearls I lovingly fondle each day, dreaming what to do with them...but I just can't bring myself to drill them. I know I will eventually, but right now, I am enjoying my zen moments of pearly meditations. This is a wonderful lavender color...to my eye, it looks like the bud of a beautiful rose.

Leave a comment:

• BlackPearlDudeDC
    replied
    I dunno...I was going to solicit ideas, but I am so stubborn lol... I just like looking at it. Part of me just wants it to stay as it is . Somewhere I have some pinkish purple sapphire melees, and some lighter amethyst briolettes.

Originally posted by Luvglitz View Post
    Really beautiful, the Pearl absolutely glows. What do you plan to do with it?

Leave a comment:

• lmgarden
    replied
    Exquisite Pearl! Love the color and luster!!

Leave a comment:

• ckrickett
    replied
    I love that little guy!

Leave a comment:

• GemGeek
    replied
    Gorgeous color and surface. The little wrinkles remind me of a corn nut -- a very elegant corn nut in this case!

Leave a comment:

• BlackPearlDudeDC
    replied
    For those interested it is about 12.5mm l x 12mm w :-) (the .5 is the probably the little tail)

Originally posted by BlackPearlDudeDC View Post
    New grab from Kojima Pearl.

[ATTACH]44098[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]44099[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• Marianne
    replied
    Knock out luster and the color is just yummy. I love the squiggles toward the top

Leave a comment:

• BlackPearlDudeDC
    replied
    I forget you are a "Details" lot LoL. I will post those in a bit.

Originally posted by Katbran View Post
    Such a pretty drop shape and I love love love the colour ! What size !

Leave a comment:

• Katbran
    replied
    Such a pretty drop shape and I love love love the colour ! What size !

Leave a comment:

• Luvglitz
    replied
    Really beautiful, the Pearl absolutely glows. What do you plan to do with it?

Leave a comment:

• BlackPearlDudeDC
    replied
    New grab from Kojima Pearl.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4010 copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	368375

Click image for larger version

Name:	three lavender baroques CFW- showing shape photos 4011-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	368376

Leave a comment:

• BlackPearlDudeDC
    replied
    Sheri did an awesome job for sure. It was fun taking all sorts pictures in the garden. In fact I think all Octo "parents" should take garden pics!!!!

Originally posted by MSC View Post
    What a perfect pendant! That lavender pearl is perfect as an Octo ��

Leave a comment:

• BlackPearlDudeDC
    replied
    LFS- I did not see this many months ago...I don't wear this Octo he is just in the "pearl" Collection :-), I was originally for mom, but she did not really like the Lavender.

Originally posted by lilliefuzzysocks View Post
    BPDDC, I have a sterling silver Octo but haven't come up with a name yet What kind of chain are you using?

Leave a comment:

• MSC
    replied
    What a perfect pendant! That lavender pearl is perfect as an Octo 😊

Leave a comment:

Working...
X