Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lavender Freshdamas from Pearl Paradise II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You didn't get Clyde to take a Picture with Craig's GEM-A bear did you? (Granted the Lecture was not an exotic adventure!)

Originally posted by la_corsetiere View Post
    I take my stuffed monkey Clyde with me on all of my exotic adventures; I would be thrilled to see Hector out and about. I'm thrilled that he has gone to such an appreciative home, and I love the glamour shots!
    No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

Last one

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hector Bud.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	362428
      Attached Files
      Last edited by BlackPearlDudeDC; 09-03-2015, 01:07 PM.
      No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Comment

What a pretty octopus. It's a "she" right?

Comment

Originally posted by la_corsetiere View Post
          I take my stuffed monkey Clyde with me on all of my exotic adventures; I would be thrilled to see Hector out and about. I'm thrilled that he has gone to such an appreciative home, and I love the glamour shots!
          I am always so envious when I see Clydes adventures!!!!
          WestPearls.com My Shop
          West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

Hector is so radiant!!! I love the colors on his belly
            WestPearls.com My Shop
            West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

Icyjade I've never met a "she" named Hector, but there is always a first…especially living in the SF Bay Area.
              Last edited by BlackPearlDudeDC; 09-03-2015, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Sheri was brilliant using the subtle tones on the pearl and translating them on the Octo they way she did and just from a picture, before she even had the pearl in hand!!!!!!!!
                Originally posted by ckrickett View Post
                Hector is so radiant!!! I love the colors on his belly

Comment

Hector is so handsome! Thank you for sharing his photo shoot with us.

Comment

Lovely colours, and look at that lustrous head!

Comment

Hector is lovely. But that white rose is beautiful.
                      TALI
                      Jewelry By Tali
                      Instagram
                      Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by BlackPearlDudeDC View Post
                        Icyjade I've never met a "she" named Hector, but there is always a first…especially living in the SF Bay Area.
                        Oops! In my defence I was dazzled by his gorgeousness and completely missed his name. My bad!

Comment

LoL Thank goodness those talents of Sheri are only being used for good, you being dazzled is proof of it. However I will keep my eye on you if you seem under a spell... I will be on to Sheri's plan to take over the world one Octo at a time.

Originally posted by Icyjade View Post
                          Oops! In my defence I was dazzled by his gorgeousness and completely missed his name. My bad!

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
                            Love him! Especially on the cream/white flower!
                            I agree! Wonderful!!!

Comment

It seems the White Rose pic carried the day!

Comment

I love that his name is Hector and that he's pink! I'm also a bit jealous he looks so good in pearls! I think its wonderful y'all name your octopi... it gives them so much more character and they sort of take on their own personality. When Hector goes on excursions, please post them! Just make sure he's well cushioned in case he's delicate!

Comment

Working...
                                X