Lavender Freshdamas from Pearl Paradise II

BlackPearlDudeDC

**These were not the best images, but I was too lazy to sort through the many many I took. I will add to this post later if there is interest :) in the mean time the revised are below next post.

Attachments

• HC1.jpg
    HC1.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 45
  • HC2.jpg
    HC2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 33
  • HC3.jpg
    HC3.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 36
  • HC4.jpg
    HC4.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 35
  • HC5.jpg
    HC5.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 32
  • HC6.jpg
    HC6.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 36
  • HC8.jpg
    HC8.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 33
  • HC7.jpg
    HC7.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
These are more glamor shots of Hector just because you pearly ladies (and gents) like these sort of images (I hope):

4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

HC1.jpg HC2.jpg HC3.jpg

HC4.jpg HC5.jpg HC6.jpg

HC7.jpg HC8.jpg

Special thanks to Sheri for sharing her special talent and bringing the beauty of the pearl out perfectly.

Purple Petunias Leaves
White Sentimental Rose Leaves
Hydrangea Leaf

Last edited:
Shade and Sunlight:

octo pop.jpg

Adorable, BlackPearlDudeDC ... and lovely photos!

Thanks Cathy! It was fun looking for ways to be creative. I just might take Hector interesting places and shoot shots of him. ( I used to do that with a little toy chicken, it was an inside joke with my friends). I am dying to go to Lombard Street, the flowers on that winding road are so interesting!

JP- Thanks. Those roses are right outside my bedroom, so when a nice breeze comes through a very gentle sweet smell fills the air. (Granted sometimes I sneeze up a storm)

Love him! Especially on the cream/white flower!

Love Hector! He is perfect. The pearl looks like it was meant to be used in that way all along.

Awww thanks all credit to Sheri, she envisioned those Octo colors just from a photo of the pearls, she is that good :).
(and PearlParadise's Erin, she picked out the pearl)

Love Hector! He is perfect. The pearl looks like it was meant to be used in that way all along.

You are both biased because of the "paper towel" theory!!!
No No I am just teasing, those rose petals really do let the colors pop for sure.

Agree with that!

Thanks Cathy! It was fun looking for ways to be creative. I just might take Hector interesting places and shoot shots of him. ( I used to do that with a little toy chicken, it was an inside joke with my friends). I am dying to go to Lombard Street, the flowers on that winding road are so interesting!

I take my stuffed monkey Clyde with me on all of my exotic adventures; I would be thrilled to see Hector out and about. I'm thrilled that he has gone to such an appreciative home, and I love the glamour shots! :eek:

I think the photo of little Hector straddling the two flowers (first in second batch of glamour shots) is particularly fetching.

You didn't get Clyde to take a Picture with Craig's GEM-A bear did you? (Granted the Lecture was not an exotic adventure!)

I take my stuffed monkey Clyde with me on all of my exotic adventures; I would be thrilled to see Hector out and about. I'm thrilled that he has gone to such an appreciative home, and I love the glamour shots! :eek:

Last one

With These Hands - a Story of Creation at THE FACTORY of Art and Design, Copenhagen

Attachments

• Detail from Floating Island of Pearls
    Detail from Floating Island of Pearls
    12.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Back