Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrew Moline pearls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Moline pearls

Hi everyone,

I recently stumbled on Andrew Moline's pearls and they are absolutely breathtaking. Unfortunately, they are (understandably) quite pricey. Any idea how his pearls compare to Pearl Paradise or Pearls of Joy AAA akoyas or Hanadamas?
    Last edited by Erg207; 07-18-2021, 08:39 PM.

Hi Erg207!

Andrew Moline’s pearl pictures are really something! I dont remember anyone on this forum showing his pearls but if you go over to Pricescope you will find some very happy customers of his and lots of pictures. Hope this helps.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

He takes nice photos, but if I were in the market to buy, I would always check with Pearl Paradise first!

Comment

Just my opinion ~
          Andrew is a professional photographer, so his pearl photos should be excellent.
          There is no way to compare necklaces or any pearl item from various companies unless you have them right in front of you looking at them together under the same lighting.
          Paying for a "personal shopper" like Andrew will be built into the price of the item which likely will take some time to source and may not be returnable.
          Companies, such as Pearl Paradise and others who've established relationships with wholesalers and buy in volume, have stock on hand and also do custom work, would likely be the best value.
          Last edited by pattye; 08-27-2021, 05:12 PM.
          Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Working...
          X