Tahitian Color Graduated Rope

I realised that I'd missed it as I was away for 6 weeks in May-June .... I'm so glad this popped up again ... I saw a beautiful long strand of smallish rounds ... 8 mm .... very long and the colours were so remarkable. Very similar to yours though not Golay. I'm tempted to get one for myself. But first I have to let go of the bags of pearls that I still have lol ' Release the pearls' - I'll have to start posting loose strands on my ETSY shop and unload things. I'm such a dragon with my loot ..

Please post your etsy link so we can stalk you when you have your pearls for sale. Not that I need more pearls, but it is always fun to shop. And I may find that one pearl that gets me in the mood to create something. Right? ;)

that is a wonderful and amazing shading from one to the other....( i was up all night, so excuse me if i't semi coherent)

This is one of the most amazing necklaces! The way the colors graduate into one another is amazing!! May I ask where you purchased this from?

I bought it from Golay Singapore. I corresponded with them via email-- their information is on the website : )

This ombre Tahitian necklace made me drool, I wanted to have something similar so badly. After a long and (im)patient wait finally I got an affordable choker ombre necklace from Manapearl for Christmas.

Back