Pearls on E-Bay

C

cindyclark

I just listed 5 necklaces on e-bay to sell. Care to take a look and give me feedback? I have never sold on E-Bay before.

They are under the seller: cindypearls1

Some are under pearl necklaces, white, other colors, pink and artisan headings. I am not sure I placed them in the right location. I did search by my seller name to find them.

Thanks
Cindy

Hi Armand,
Thanks, that is good feed back about buying the pearls in China. I will edit them. Most of customers love the fact that I go to China and pick out the pearls, but E-Bay is a different market.

Yes, I make most of them myself, except the hand knotted ones. Those I have a local woman knot for me.

Cindy

IMO it is fine to say you go to China to buy. So do a couple of the biggest pearl sellers on eBay--Pearl Emporium and Integrity Pearls. I think it is a good selling point that makes you look serious about pearls.

As far as pearl sellers on eBay from China goes, I don't trust them and would rather buy from what I see as a trustworthy source. There may be some honest Chinese pearl sellers on eBay, but I haven't found one yet! It is too much trouble if you don't like the product -it is very hard -and expensive- to do returns.

If I could block sellers from China in my searches, I would, but the way it is set up now, I would miss the ads from the UK and Australia too.

I am watching your pink pearls to see how they do.

Good luck.

Cindy

Your necklaces are pretty, but you have a glaring typo in the listing for the double-strand keshi necklace: "The are up toe 7 by 13mm" I suspect you meant "they are up to..." but it made my brain freeze up as I struggled to make sense of the words.

Deb

Thanks Deb I will fix it--no toes on the necklace. It should be "to"

Cindy

Back