Are these natural baroque South Sea pearls?

Libella

Community member
Hello !
I hope to find you and your beloved ones in good health, peacefull minds and tranquility!
Need your help - I am interested about this necklace - if there are real SS baroque pearls or not.
Here some details: They are individually knotted on silk, with silver clasp, each one measures approx 8mm x 1cm, weight is 43.1 g, lenght 45.5 cm, colour ivory white.
All your answers will be much appreciated !
I wish you all a nice, quiet time, fullfill with good health, strenght, power and peace!

SS.jpg
SS 1.jpg
SS 2.jpg
SS 3.jpg
SS 4.jpg
SS 5.jpg
SS 6.jpg

Hi Libella, these are no natural pearls but fresh water pearls, nice if you not pay too much.

Hi Libella, these are no natural pearls but fresh water pearls, nice if you not pay too much.

Hello !
Thank you so much for your answer! I didn't take them - want it for my mum, but not beeing sure about them, i firstly ask here.
I wish you a beautiful weekend, fullfill with health, love, harmony, peace and best moments togheter with your loved ones !
All the best and may you have a wonderfull and peacefull Easter time !
Best whishes,
Maria

Those are really cheap freshwater pearls. The egg shapes and the flat sides and small size give it away.

They are flat backed fresh water pearls. Fire mountain gems sells these pearls in strands. The clasp too. I inherited my mum’s pearl craft room she has some of these pearls and clasps. Not the only vendor who has them. I know she shopped with them a lot.

Welcome to the Forum.

Cheers!

Cheap Chinese freshwater pearls. Welcome, Libella. Keep hanging around here, and pretty soon you will be able to recognize them as well.

Back