No announcement yet.

What are these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They clearly looked like Tahitians to me. Ling Ling also showed me lots of dyed freshwaters, and they were actually very nice (and I did buy a few earring pairs besides the two items I mentioned before), but they looked very different to me compared to the Tahitians.
    A few years later my Tahitian earrings were appraised as Tahitians. Before that, I had also shown them to an expert gemologist (who works at the equivalent of Tiffany's where I live) who said they were very nice Tahitians. Mind you, I wasn't looking for confirmation, as I was already convinced they were.
    Last edited by Tucs; 03-20-2015, 06:22 PM.

Comment

OK, we have reached the end of the story: I contacted a certified appraisal, who told me these pearls are salt water pears from south sea. I got even a certificate, of appraisal. So I got what I were promised, and I can give my whole hearted recommendation to Ling Ling and Li Mei - I will for sure buy pearls from them in the future! I not only got pearls I wanted, but i also had a very friendly experience in discussing with them both. Thanks to all of you as well, for your comments!
      Last edited by antti; 03-30-2015, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Sounds like you got an amazing deal on SSP then-- congratulations!

Comment

Antti,

So pleased to hear your happy ending, with a glowing referral for these sellers! Enjoy your lovely earrings!
          Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Excellent news, Antti! You must be very good at negotiating :-)

Comment

Wow! I'm taking you to Hong Kong next time to negotiate prices lol !! I can't believe you got that big gorgeous pair for so little ! :0
              https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
              https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Working...
              X