the peacock lariat

theseventhsphinx

Here is a lovely piece I styled from bluebirrrd's Etsy shop - a gorgeous peacock lariat, about 50" long. The color and style lent it to a bohemian look, we agreed, especially when worn as a wrap bracelet.

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_9699.jpg

IMG_9793.jpg

IMG_9799.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

I can't decide whether I like it as a bracelet or a necklace better...

Which do you guys prefer?

Either way, I love a lariat. These cherry blossom dangles are hers, too!

http://www.theseventhsphinx.com/fashion/features/the-bohemian/

Attachments

• mabe
    mabe
    28 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Pretty! Love the earrings, too.

What a fun experience seeing these pieces styled and photographed by another person, let alone one who is so talented. I really wanted to send Maira, the amigurumi mermaid along with the pearls so she could see Cambridge, Mass. But in the end, I was afraid Sphinx would think I was insane and that Maira, being used to warm weather would be cold, especially in her bikini. :p

Very nice and versatile piece!!! Looks nice as a bracelet, however, it also looks nice as a necklace. If I have to choice just one style, then it has to be a bracelet.

DK :)

What a fun experience seeing these pieces styled and photographed by another person, let alone one who is so talented. I really wanted to send Maira, the amigurumi mermaid along with the pearls so she could see Cambridge, Mass. But in the end, I was afraid Sphinx would think I was insane and that Maira, being used to warm weather would be cold, especially in her bikini. :p

It gives me something to showcase, too, so everyone wins!

Really, though, I suspect I am harder to scare than you think.

Honestly, I really like both styles on you, and thats what's fun about this piece. You can choose whatever you feel like wearing. I love lariats to start with. Bye the way, you are a beautiful model.

I think both look fantastic and I would appreciate their versatility if they were mine.
The wearer of course shows those beautiful pearls off to perfection.
Always love seeing your very stylish and talented photos.

They both look really amazing, and goes matching on any outfits

oh i'm firmly in the bracelet camp, but then i'm wearing not just one but two ropes as bracelets AT THIS VERY MOMENT. :) not that the lariat isn't lovely as a necklace as well. bracelets are just my thing. comes of having a lackluster neck and skinny arms, i think.

Back