Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

That ring was stunning. I'm glad it went to a PG member so we all can enjoy it vicariously.

What a delightful ring! I'd never get any work done if I had that on my hand. :)

FYI cherry tahitian lovers-PP has an amazing baroque bing cherry strand listed on their site right now. It has the most gorgeous color. If the pearls were bigger I would not be able to resist it.

FYI cherry tahitian lovers-PP has an amazing baroque bing cherry strand listed on their site right now. It has the most gorgeous color. If the pearls were bigger I would not be able to resist it.

I know. If only the pearls were the size of bing cherries, as well as the color.

The Green Aura strand looks to be gone. I’m watching the rest of them with interest. 8 to 10mm pearls in an 18 inch strand is not my personal sweet spot, but you never know what will show up.

Loved seeing the last release of Ts, on Friday. They were swept up pretty quickly. There were several luscious options that caught my eye. Looking forward to seeing more of the releases to come !

The newest release of Tahitian strands is up. I’m getting a kick out of reading the descriptions. These are special pearls indeed. “Please be aware of the breath-taking moments of joyfulness, gratitude, and grace that can be experienced as a result of wearing these pearls so close to your heart.”

I get it. I really enjoy my Ts. I hope some of us are able to adopt some of the newest strands.

I deleted my link to the sale to avoid temptation, and now I regret it, because I'm missing ogling all the new stuff.

Just let us know if you need the link again, Bweaves - we're always glad to enable. :D

Do you remember that Tahitian ring that was to be my first VIP purchase right? Well little did I know that it would turn into an unforgettable purchase! The parcel supposedly arrived on Halloween late in the afternoon, and I guess the ghosts took a liking to it, because it disappeared without a trace. You can just imagine how disappointed I was, to say the least! However, the team at Pearl Paradise were extremely accommodating and delivered the happy news that they could create another one just like it, but with a different pearl. And that got me thinking...how about if they add something more to it, and they were happy to oblige! Rebecca and John are just great and they made me a very happy customer! I just received the ring and it’s more beautiful than I imagined it to be, but I’ll let you be the judge of that...

Black Tahitian pearl ring from PP
Pearl Paradise Tahitian Pearl Ring
Tahitian pearl ring worn
Tahiti pearl ring from Pearl Paradise

Last edited:
Lilpearl, the ring is stunning. Do you mean you lost the previous ring in the house? If so, it might turn up one day. But it's great that Pearl Paradise could make you another one.

Hi Charlotta, In my rush to post it, i omitted the word supposedly... as per USPS it arrived or got delivered on Halloween. My neighborhood is filled with people trick or treating all night long and I got home late that night and there was no parcel. I was upset but the team at Pearl Paradise were the best, and so kind to replace the ring and worked with me to add more sparkle to the new ring. They went the extra mile to make me forget about the horrible fiasco with the missing ring! I’m forever grateful to them!!

Thank you everyone for your compliments! I can’t concentrate looking at my ring all day long!!:D

Back