Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Baby Nurse, those ripples are wonderful! I am a sucker for a good texture and these have lots of it! I also love how the soft colors have depth.
Exactly JP, you said it so well. That was what I was trying to say LOL.
They also look like they got a pistachio cast to them, am I right?

Wow, I LOVE that! And I love how the clasp accents the necklace...I wasn't sure in that first photo, but now that I see it here, it works perfectly!
JerseyPearl, Thank you so much ��
BN, thanks to you too. Btw, I just bought a whole strand of ripple pearl, but yours is stunning color.

Baby Nurse, those ripples are wonderful! I am a sucker for a good texture and these have lots of it! I also love how the soft colors have depth.

Thanks! I had gotten out of the habit of wearing ripples in favor of my Tahitians. Really enjoying rediscovering these!

Thanks, Bailey and BAS!

Bailey, there is a pistachio cast in some lights. And there are a couple of patches of pondslime as well.

These are the first Tahitians I bought from PP. My first "big" purchase from them.

the first Tahitians I bought from Pearl Paradise

Baby Nurse, of all the gorgeous ripples you have, the latest ones, silver into pistachio are my very favorite ... such subtle and mysterious, yet dramatic coloring!

You must be a cool tone person, Cathy. My first love is pinks and peaches but I'm drawn to blue/green/silver lately :)

Baby Nurse, I am a ... COLOR person. I am a lover of color, all color, any color, ALL color :) I could never exist in a world of black, white and neutrals, sigh ... I always have twice as much luggage as I should, because ... "How will I know if I feel like wearing red or green or blue next Tuesday ... throw them all in" ... hopeless LOL.

Baby-Love, the colorful akoyas and rough yellow diamond rondelles make for a stunning necklace!

Baby Nurse, your shimmering silver pistachio ripples have an ethereal quality, and I still love those Tahitian.

Pearl Dreams, it does look like you are harboring a genie! What a pretty summer bracelet.

Kay the strand looks AMAZING!!!!! I do hope you will rock a double strand or funky rope to the office one day. :rolleyes:
Have you lengthened any strands yet with the half strand split? :eek:

I haven't done anything with the half strand yet. Between the end of the year rush at work, holiday travel and my mom's health issues, all my jewelry projects got put on hold. PP has my custom brushed YG Orbit clasps in, so I need to make decisions about adding pearls and get my GSS and mixed strands back to PP for re-stringing. I need to choose an earring design too.

I hear you, Cathy! Color is king :D

Kay, I'm so sorry to hear your mother has had health issues. I hope things are looking up. Sending you hugs, as well.

Back