Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Lilpearl, I hate when they leaves the parcels on my porch. It is better when they are shipped with regular post (at least in sweden, then I can pick them up on the post officer. It's wonderful that Pearl Paradise helped you with a new ring. Wonderful customerservice.

What a beautiful ring. I regret the first was “spirited away,” but this is a gorgeous replacement. Wear it in good health!

Oh that must have been so upsetting! But wonderful news that PP was so helpful and that you got a stunning ring in the end.

I have been eyeing the new lux launch. Lots of gorgeous pieces there too!

I just got this necklace from Kojima. Sarah replaced the clasp with an orbit clasp for me. The SS pearls are absolutely stunning. The photos don't do it justice. I'm wearing it tomorrow.

Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 3.45.22 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 3.46.38 PM.jpg

That’s gorgeous, Bweaves! She sure has a way with this style.

Ooh, BWeaves, I'm thrilled for you! That was "my" Pearls in the Bay necklace ... I wore it, played with it, sighed over it and coveted it for 4 days! In the end I laid it down, to await someone more deserving ... glad it found it's way home :)

Cathy, I promise to take good care of it. I seem to be moving away from traditional strands, and gravitating towards the more off the wall, unique necklaces.

It's a stunning necklace, BWeaves, and you are right, photos don't begin to do it justice! I am truly delighted you got it ... Walter is even more delighted YOU got it ;) lol ... Enjoy !

I think many of us were drooling over that necklace, BWeaves. So glad she found a loving and appreciative home!

There's a variety of different pearls in that Beachy necklace. Feather pearls, akoyas, freshwaters, but it has a lot of gorgeous South Sea pearls, plus shells and gems. I think it will look great with my linen dresses on hot days. So far, it doesn't look good with my winter clothes. And the weather has been weird and the lighting terrible in Florida, so I haven't taken any photos yet. Yesterday it was 85F and today it's 60F. Both days stormy. It's dark as night right now and it's 9 a.m. and it's usually bright sunshine here at this time.

It is a gorgeous necklace. You are right that the necklace probably will look great with linen clothes.

Back