Share your Pearl Paradise Private Launch Purchases!

Me, too. It was the only piece I was actually contemplating jumping on. Like I said. I was 5 minutes late to the party.

I was a couple of minutes late to that party too, BW. I'm still recouping from Kanaloa but that pendant was amazing! I hope whoever got it is a PG member so we'll get to see it.

Last edited:
By the time I got to the launch pretty much everything was sold. I bought tickets to Paris instead. :)

I don't do well with these kinds of launches. I want to think about a purchase for a while, at least nowadays when I do have a collection. Usually I want something special that are missing in my collection and when I'm done thinking the pearls are all gone.

There were/are some gorgeous pieces in this offering! I tend to prefer to deliberate and think about what I would love and wear, rather than to feel pressured by a time-limit (and a sense of "competition" that others might beat me to it) to be impulsive and buy-right-now!!! LOL! That said, I have certainly been known to do impulse buys... :rolleyes:

How do I get back on the VIP launch email list? I seem to have been bumped off somehow.

How do I get back on the VIP launch email list? I seem to have been bumped off somehow.

Hi cmd2014- Probably best to just contact them. They’ve been sending emails asking if you want to join. I’m sure they can either send that to you, or just sign you up. Mine kept going to my junk mail, and still do occasionally.

Hi cmd2014- Probably best to just contact them. They’ve been sending emails asking if you want to join. I’m sure they can either send that to you, or just sign you up. Mine kept going to my junk mail, and still do occasionally.

I should have thought to check my junk mail. That’s where they are. Doh!

Ah yes, mine used to go to junk mail, until I added the sending address to my contacts list.

I’m so excited, I just made my first VIP purchase! A lovely Tahitian ring!!
Pearl Paradise VIP event

Nice choice, Lilpearl. Gorgeous ring. In fact, I liked all the pearl rings in this sale.

Back