PP Oct GSSP sale

Thank you, Hanadama and Kalmen22!! Still not used to wearing that size, but I plan to wear it during the day, casually - not just as an evening cocktail ring.

Ooooh SeaUrchin, your ring looks beautiful on you!! And wth your manicure & gold baubles - spectacular! I wasn't sure I'd be comfortable wearing that size, but after seeing you wear yours so comfortably & naturally, I think I might get used to it soon! Sadly, my work keeps me from the lovely manicure...

Is it wrong that I have an intense desire to eat it? It looks yummy!

Ha! BW, they do kind of resemble gumdrops...or maybe more like jaw breakers!

Thank you, Newberry! Originally I had planned on gss earrngs, but then this pearl popped up from the depths of one of PP's vault boxes! Let's make another PP play date with KaySD soon!!

Oh absolutely!!!! when we do Elaine wants to fly in to join us ;)

can I come too ... :) ? ... ... ... gonna need a BIG distraction so Walter doesn't notice I'm gone though LOL ...

Of course Cathy you can join us. You can always say your going to have lunch with a few girlfriends and it might take a couple of days ;)

LOL ... we're talking about dear Walter here, who moves to an internal clock that differs from the rest of the world ... I could probably tell him I was going out for lunch with the girls on Tuesday, and it might take him a couple of Tuesdays to wonder "what Tuesday" ...

LOL ... we're talking about dear Walter here, who moves to an internal clock that differs from the rest of the world ... I could probably tell him I was going out for lunch with the girls on Tuesday, and it might take him a couple of Tuesdays to wonder "what Tuesday" ...

Cathy, I say you should bring Walter with you! He's familair with the drill while we play at PP - we'd all love to see him, too!

Hello, new-ish poster here. :) It took a little while for these to make their way across the Pacific, but here are a pair of GSS drops and a metallic FWP necklace that I picked up recently. Thank you Erin for the help with picking out the earrings. I wish I could own some 22/24k goldens..maybe one day!

20161025_142214.jpg
20161025_142255.jpg

Beautiful drops Mochiko but I must say.. those metallics are just gorgeous!

Hello, new-ish poster here. :) It took a little while for these to make their way across the Pacific, but here are a pair of GSS drops and a metallic FWP necklace that I picked up recently. Thank you Erin for the help with picking out the earrings. I wish I could own some 22/24k goldens..maybe one day!

they are amazing colors.....i love that colors

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I'm really enjoying the new pearls. I'll try to get a neckshot of the metallic fwp later, but I snuck into Zara during my lunch break (Zara has the best lighting, lol!) and here is a photo of the GSSP hook earrings, also with a pair of Annoushka earrings (fwp). rps20161026_224748.jpg

Back