PP Oct GSSP sale

Congrats MSC! Can't wait to see what you do with it. :)

Cathy and PD, apparently it's a "morning pearl" ;)

Thanks y'all! I'm really excited about making it a versatile pendant. I like the idea of being able to change up the color of gold or adding/removing components.

I haven't posted for a while - busy work schedules and deadlines...

I love all the posts on this thread! MSC, beautiful heart of gold - Looking forward to see what you come up with!

I picked up my October Gss purchase this morning. I wasn't planning to post it, but Jeremy told me I had to...Ha!! He's right of course, it's a 15-16mm pearl ring that's definitely a unique size for me. The first pic was taken in the light box at pp - the others were taken in my office. I love it!!! Thank you Erin, Alex, Yuan, Jeremy, Hisano and everybody at pp for all your valued help!!

(please ignore my gardeners hands...yikes...)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 23
Imgarden, that pearl is just gorgeous. I love the simplicity of the setting you chose.

Jeremy was SO right! That is really a remarkable pearl ... just lovely, lmgarden ... I think you should call it the "penny pearl" :)

Thank you MSC, Luvglitz and Cathykeshi for your kind comments!

MSC, looking forward to seeing what you do with your heart of gold.

Luvglitz, I agree, a simple setting seemed best for this pearl.

Cathy, 'penny pearl' is the perfect name!

Imgarden.....WOW what a TDF ring ;) Can't wait to see that one in person!

Imgarden.....WOW what a TDF ring ;) Can't wait to see that one in person!

Thank you, Newberry! Originally I had planned on gss earrngs, but then this pearl popped up from the depths of one of PP's vault boxes! Let's make another PP play date with KaySD soon!!

Back