need help on there SS golden pearl

To Applecheek, your pearls are wonderful
it would be fine that any new member fill in his profile,
at least where you are from and if you are a collector or a professional.
Why not a complete "present yourself" first thread then.
What's your opinion overthere?

Last edited:
GREAT point about the HEAD! LOL
I was always wondering why people are so strct to pick the perfect match.
those two pearls I picked one has more green tone,one has more orange tone.but they have similar body shape,together they make very interesting match!

For me,the HEAD in between is more important,I have round to square face,and my skintone are pale dune since I am an north asian girl,so I want to find out which kind of earring shape can flattering my face better.

Those design you make are pretty amazing, I remember the KIWI bird one was super unique and cute.

I would like to find out more before I got my pearls drilled.
Thank you !
Golden Pearls make beautiful earrings - your
pearls are lovely. Always remember there is always
a HEAD between the earrings - they may not look exact when
you see them side by side - but when they are on,that HEAD
is there. Here are a few of our simple designs - the stud is
timeless - the pendant design can be made into earrings. Our pearls
are from MyanmarView attachment 8280

View attachment 8281

View attachment 8282

View attachment 8283

View attachment 8284

I just did some change there.still have no idea how to add friends.
I like so many people here!:)
To Applecheek, your pearls are wonderful
it would be fine that any new member fill in his profile,
at least where you are from and if you are a collector or a professional.
Why not a complete "present yourself" first thread then.
What's your opinion overthere?

that 12.96mm pearl is not bad,but when it comes with another super thick skin pearls,it doesn't look that great...I may just keep it and make a pendant.
I got another white SS baroque pearl for $47 from that seller,very cute shape,over 19mm big.I will ask my friend to make a simple necklace for me.
Thank you for your point,it is always wonderful to learn something more!

I have purchased two items from this vendor recently and think I got great value on them. Both were auctions ending below $30 each. One an osmena "pearl" discussed elsewhere on this forum. The other was a baroque white SS pearl with nice color, overtones and overall shape; it has a good quality skin on one side and a slightly "hammered" skin on the other. I am using that one for a ring. Neither was "gem grade" but both were good value for nice looking items.

If you are looking for investment/gem material that is a different question, perhaps. To me an auction always comes with a risk, but it can be a good way of getting a pearl for jewelry use that's more every day wear or unique without breaking the bank. I don't look to auctions for the highest end collection pieces. I never spend more on an auction than I can afford to lose and I make sure that the seller accepts returns if it is a high ticket item. It is always worth contacting a seller and asking them specific and careful questions if you are in any doubt about an item.

Hello applecheek,

Perhaps when it comes to earrings, you would prefer a style that hangs below the ear slightly, rather than a large stud. I feel some movement always is appealing. Leverbacks, and the small hoops with pearl dangling below that others have shown here are attractive and secure.

Will look forward to seeing photos of the big baroque also! Baroques are a favorite of mine!

I like your idea pattye!
think about make a half drilled to make dangle style come with a tiny gold chain...
here is the baroque white pearl I got.what's your idea?

Hello applecheek,

Perhaps when it comes to earrings, you would prefer a style that hangs below the ear slightly, rather than a large stud. I feel some movement always is appealing. Leverbacks, and the small hoops with pearl dangling below that others have shown here are attractive and secure.

Will look forward to seeing photos of the big baroque also! Baroques are a favorite of mine!

Attachments

• ssp1.jpg
    ssp1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 38
  • ssp2.jpg
    ssp2.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 41
  • ssp3.jpg
    ssp3.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 41
Quote Always remember there is always a HEAD between the earrings
That's why I like to match a Tahiti with a South sea
and a lavender FWP with an apricot FWP and it works pretty well !

my new earrings!

my new earrings!

here comes my ss golden pearl earrings,
Happy thanksgiving everyone!:)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 37
thank you guys

thank you guys

I did the ss white baroque as well,very simple way...

Attachments

• photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 35
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 37
Back